LiveCode Personal Banner

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:09:21 EST 2010

Having kept quiet and followed this thread all the way through I can
only say that I think RunRev's new (as in "Livecode") marketing
model is not as good as their previous model.

How about a "RevMedia" type of thing to replace the $99 version,
adjusted in such a way that the resultant stacks cannot work with a
stack runner, for . . .  $99 . . . ?

Any resultant stacks would require end-users to pay for the $99 version
at the very least.

No annoying splash screens, and no "distributability" without a purchase
from the Mother-ship.