alerts

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 11 19:32:55 EST 2010

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Why don't you create an image, paste it wherever you want into your stack;
> then when you want it to appear, just show it; when you're through with
> it, then hide it. I've done this a number of times. I usually create such
> images using MacDraft, but I'm sure you can do the same with various other
> drawing programs. You have complete control of what the image contains.
>
> Joe Wilkins

Interesting suggestion Joe. I'm not sure where I would hide it though. Each
card is the same as the next, all cards are just notes in a notepad (think
of the Mac Stickies with buttons and you have the basic idea). Where could I
hide the image where the user would not trip over it? Its just my 101
learning project, but since its not too intimidating I'm having fun with it.
Thanks for the suggestion.