Environment variable displayed in the debugger

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 18:14:25 EST 2010

I just upgraded to 4.5.1 and was surprised to find that the
environment variables ($LOGNAME, $SHELL, $PATH etc.) still show up in
the debugger ahead of the script variables.

I had assumed that that was something that going to be changed back to
the practice employed in 4.0 where they were not shown.

Am I missing something? Is there a setting that will make these go
away? For me it decrees the valuable real estate for the display of
the script variables in the debugger. Or this this a FEATURE which I
just don't recognize as such?

Jim Hurley