standalone image problem

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 10 16:07:18 EST 2010

After thirty odd years of programing in HyperCard/MetaCard/Revolution/LiveCode it's nice to feel like a newbe again, it means I'm still learning. Thanks for all the suggestions, I finally realized that I had forgotten to check the "copy referenced files" box so the media files , the <filenames> were not placed in the app bundle.
The media-images, audio files and a video are all shown. But I still have a problem. I have a number of text files which are loaded successively in a field on a card. None of them load in the standalone. They do not get loaded into the bundle since they are not filenames.
This script work fine on the desktop:
on putinfo
   global tt,pname,iiname,az,ttt,z,cdname1,zz
  put  param (1)  into az
  put param (2) into tt
  put tt&az into ttt
  put iiname &ttt into z
    put "file:"& z  into zz
  put URL zz into field "info" on cd tt
end putinfo

on putHinfo
  global iiname,az,tt,aaz,ttt,zz
  put  param(1)  into az
  put param(2) into tt
  put az into ttt
  put iiname & ttt into aaz
   put "file:"&aaz  into zz
  put URL zz into field "habinfo" on cd tt
 end putHinfo
az & tt are passed from opencard or button code. Every thing else load so it seems to be finding all the files. That doesn't seem to be the problem. Any other ideas? How do I get the text files in the bundle?