Hello World iOS Sample App

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Sun Nov 7 13:32:05 EST 2010

Mike,

I dont know what is going on in your special case.
But I did have problems with code I pasted into the script editor in 4.5 and
above.When you copy formatted text the script editor at times inserts
spurious ascii 202 in front of the code. This is with formatted text only.
If you first convert the text in a text editor to ascii it works.
This is no problem with Rev 4.0, This is new.

What you see happened to me also, app runs well in the IDE and Simulator,
but the app froze on the device.

It was discussed in the forum:
http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5960

Maybe this has something to do with your problem.

regards
Bernd