Datagrid error when set to empty

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:02:37 EDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:03 PM, JosepM <jmyepes at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The stack was password protected but it worked properly, then added a new
> grid and that's when the problems have started.
>

> Salut,
> Josep
> --

Josep,

That is something specified in the datagrid documentation: you will
get errors if the template stack is protected.
And I have experimented this before I read this warning (always read
the docs ;))

The datagrid works well, you password protected the stack, restart the
stack and then you got these kind of errors.

If you want password protecting the code in the template stack, a
possible way is to place the script of each column outside the
datagrid template and change the parentscript reference for each
column you have a behavior.

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)