Skipping a mark card

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Nov 3 10:47:01 EDT 2010

Craig,

I found that by checking the Find Command ignores box of the special marked card that I don't want the user to access using the marked command works! But this card has to be the last marked card in the stack to work.

When the user is on the next to last marked card and clicks on a navigation button to go to next marked card, the button does nothing. But on other marked cards it works. So this keeps the user from accessing the special marked card using navigation buttons.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com