delete chunk.

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:32:37 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

I am starting to agree with you that some of this becomes counterintuitive.
Not hard to work around, but potentially confusing to a newcomer.

I am in the habit of fastidiously making sure that my lists do not have a
trailing delimiter, so I have not been plagued by this too much.

"a,b,,," should say that it contains five items (two characters and three
empty items). If it does not, that is confusing.

Do all things with love