RTF documents as templates

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon May 31 16:27:41 EDT 2010

What about using wordLib 1.3 to import template documents into a field, pull
the records you need from the database, do the calculations necessary and
fill the data into the placeholders saved into the word doc?

This was the approach I was thinking of trying out. I would very much love
to collaborate on a solution along these lines. Something customizable, a
word Document template based reporting system.

My timeframe on needing this solution is starting to look like the end of
the week. How would you best like to work on this? via email?