RTF documents as templates

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Mon May 31 13:50:58 EDT 2010

Nop. My solution was store the entire document and search and replace before
to build the document, and then out as PDF using Quartam PDF Library and
Quartam Reports, but also you can print from a card.

But now, some customers need customize reports and documents and again I
need do something. Actually I customize the docs and send to the customer
her document to use from Quartam Reports.

I was thinking to create the template from a card for example, and convert
for Quartam PDF or maybe using the new PrintToPDF when this will be
available in the next release 5.0

If you have any idea about I'm very glad to help and collaborate.

Salut,
Josep