[data grid] can't hide one of the scrollbar

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 25 16:37:09 EDT 2010

On May 13, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:

> -----------------
> on mouseUp
>   local DGRef,
>   -------
>   copy group "DataGrid" of group "Templates" of stack
> "revDataGridLibrary" to this card
>   put it into DGRef
>   set the dgProp["show hScrollBar"] of DGRef to "false"
>   set the dgProp["show vScrollBar"] of DGRef to "false"
> end mouseUp
> -----------------
> then, the V scroll bar remains visible
>
> If I invert the order of the 2 last lines then it is the H scroll
> bar which remains visible
>
> In other words, the last line is not executed
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. There was an unbalanced "lock messages" call in one of the
handlers that repositioned columns. I've fixed this for the next
release. If you want to fix it in your own copy of the library find
the ned of the handler _table.RepositionColumns and add 'set the
lockmessages to msgsAreLocked' above the unlock screen call.

=======

    set the lockmessages to msgsAreLocked
    unlock screen
end _table.RepositionColumns