use-revolution Digest, Vol 80, Issue 81

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue May 25 12:10:18 EDT 2010

I'm glad to gear such a simple solution!  My concerns were all based
on the following in the dictionary entry for "behavior":

"The behavior property is a reference to a button containing the
script to use. It is in the format of a long ID."

I guess I need to be more careful about believing what the dictionary
says!

Pete Haworth

On May 25, 2010, at 12:57 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com