Dynamic screen during application execution ?

Fabrice Muller fabricemuller at me.com
Fri May 21 05:48:46 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm thinking about a possibility of generating the screen during the execution of a program, depending
the device where the application is running. Just few explanations :

My stack has a card01 which contain every objects like buttons, fields and so with business code inside,
a second card which is free of objects will be customized during the execution with the right screen size
and a copy of every objects from card01 is done in this card with right placement on screen.

With this solution, no more need to prepare an output screen for each kind of device like Iphone, android and
so, it will be just generated during the execution and in the same time it will be possible to have 1 application
for many different devices.

I hope I'm clear .... My question !!! has someone already tried to implement this kind of solution ?
Is it viable, is it quick enough and so ?

Thanks very much for your feedback,
Cheers, Fabrice

F.LA.M.A
Fabrice Muller
Phone : +41 (21) 652.18.10 - Fax : +41 (21) 652.18.24
fmuller.flama at gmail.com
fabrice.muller at pobox.com - fabricemuller at me.com
http://fmuller.posterous.com/