[OT] 3d flip effect?

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Tue May 18 11:06:05 EDT 2010

A cached version??

thanks for the info! Yeah I guess to optimize things on a stack one could
"cache" the images of static cards. Thus running a script to that effect,
and modifying the effect script to look for a cached version first hand, and
only take a snapshot if none is found.

I do not think that effects are a gone by things, quite the contrary.. all
the sleek page transitions we see on iphone set the path, and it is an
important aspect to the user experience. SO yes I think it is importatn to
set up an efficient way to do it!