Can't save stack Error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 18 08:22:18 EDT 2010

Graham,

Try saving the stack in a different location, e.g. on your desktop or
documents folder, and move it to the right place inside the Revolution
folder, replacing the old answer and ask dialog stacks. You may need
to quit Revolution and you also may beed to make sure to log in as
admin before you can replace those files.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.