[ANN]The Data Grid Helper is on the road

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun May 16 18:50:02 EDT 2010

2010/5/16 RevList <RevList at createchsol.com>:
> zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com> on May 16, 2010 at 6:49 AM -0700
> wrote:
>>I invite you especially to watch the video of the Data Grid Helper
>>palette in action. It could give you a preview how it performs.
>
> This is excellent.  I can't wait until you finish and release this.
> Please keep us up to date.

Thanks Stewart, and thanks for all the positives comments I received off-list.

I just add a more convenient interface to edit properties like text
style, margins, etc.
Users can now edit properties directly in plain text or open a dialog
to set the
properties values:

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/images/stories/Preview/DGH_Project/DGH_Palette_Preview_02.png

I prefer not precipitate things, to obtain something of quality,
providing simplicity and flexibility.

In the other side, to reach the goals I need constant feedback.

A possible way could be presumably to follow the example of the
Jerry's tRev script editor.
The Data Grid Helper could be a constant project with regular updates.
That way, users could give me constant feedback that would allow me to
keep the simplicity on the track, and I could bring features more
quickly than waiting a definitive product.

However I have not the same experience than Jerry with that, and it is
the very beginning of my project. But it is a possible way I have in
mind.

Regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)