Thoughts on Kevin's announcement

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:43:23 EDT 2010

  On 15/05/2010 19:07, stephen barncard wrote:
> In North America, the words *Bung* and *Bang* have very different meanings.
> It's like seeing 'bloody' all over the place to a UK'er.   It bugs me every
> time. I get bad visual images.
>
> Our "Bung" is your "Bloody", buddy.
>
> Just thought I'd remind you.

You are not reminding me; you a teaching me, because I did not
know that.

Notwithstanding; Thank you for reminding me - I shall avoid that
word in future . . .  :)

As a person who believes the 'UK' to be an illegal entity created
after our legal monarch (James VII) was expelled from the
British Isles; I jalouse at the term "UK'er". I am either a Scot,
an Anglo-Scot, or at worst British.