Location of stack

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat May 15 16:54:36 EDT 2010

I'm guessing your stack has a menu. On Mac stacks, Rev does some funny
business to hide the menu buttons off the top of the stacks window and
create a real Mac menu. But this doesn't happen immediately.

If you set the loc in a preOpenStack or startup handler, the menu bar
will not have been hidden yet and the stack will effectively be
taller. If you set the loc in an openStack handler, then the menu will
have been hidden and the height of the stack the same as it was when
you stored the loc, so it will work as expected.

One workaround is to check if there is a menubar and, if so, check if
there is a difference in height between the stack and the card. If
they are the same, then the menu has not yet drawn and you need to
compensate for this manually.

Cheers.
Sarah