searching for a put that opens message box

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat May 15 12:52:09 EDT 2010

Jerry had a function "Find Orphaned Puts" in GLX2 that would do this and
I've been pestering him to reveal it or make a tRev plugin to use this. It
worked well.

Very useful for this old fashioned basic "debugging tool" .

I'd make a variation - "Delete all orphaned puts" if it could be made
foolproof.