Copying Highlighted Text in a Field

Steven Axtell saxtell at neb.rr.com
Wed May 12 20:44:11 EDT 2010

I am wanting to copy highlighted text in a field by right-clicking on the field and choosing a menu option from the pop-up menu.  The problem that I run into is than when I right-click on the field, the highlighted text become unhighlighted and I am not able to copy the field contents.  I have the code set up to execute the "copy" command when the menu selection is made-I have no issue with that.  How can I prevent the highlighted text from becoming unhighlighted when I click on it?

Thanks,

Steven Axtell