iPad User interface review

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed May 12 17:51:06 EDT 2010

Who'd of thought XCode developers can't design perfect
interfaces?<http://shaferwaltersgroup.posterous.com/whod-of-thought-xcode-developers-cant-design>

Excellent Article on the iPad's Usability. I'm sure Steve Jobs is surprised
his XCode developers haven't created optimal interfaces. I'm sure with a few
more license changes, this will all get sorted out. ;-)

<grin>

These issues are not only iPad centric, as they are issues which pertain to
Android and any other tablets out there. A good read. Thanks Richard Gaskin
for sharing.
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/ipad.html