News on revMobile

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:40:21 EDT 2010

> ....I won't buy anything from Apple ever
> again.

My entire catalog of products from Apple consists of a no longer owned
Mac-mini and the original iPhone. (which I believe to be the single
greatest tech product ever designed)

In general (not specific to this situation), Apple's restrictive
policy's (much worse than Microsoft, IMO) have been the reason for my
hesitancy to fork over the bucks for a new Mac of any type as well as
the iPad.

> As soon as Rev works well on Linux, I will switch back to Linux making a
> comeback to the land of the free just like I did a switch from linux to macs
> in 2000.

As a "dye in the wool" Linux fan for many years previously, I'll have
to agree... I foresee Linux, Android and RunRev all playing a big part
in my development future. I'll continue to put up with and develop for
Windows because I have little choice, but it's now officially good-bye
to Macs for sure.

Best regards,
David C.