Thoughts on Kevin's announcement

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon May 10 14:14:22 EDT 2010

I would have loved to have instead heard apple's reaction to the prospect that runrev would output clean well formed objective C source that would be compiled in apples blessed and native IDE. Of course apple would want to developed its own xtalk environment for the ipad.  They own the domain!  They invented it!  What did you think they would say?  Nuts!