Check out Jerry's new videos

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat May 8 10:57:08 EDT 2010

> So what is the answer? Rodeo!

Although they are plenty cool, up until now I have just about sworn
off on the idea of purchasing an iPad. The whole Rodeo concept
however, makes me want to turn lose with the $$cash$$ so I can dive
off into the fun and games. I already have tRev and would be more than
happy to participate through the Kickstart program.... it's just too
bad that you actually have to own an iPad to use Rodeo...

Question:
Are there any plans to accommodate development for the iPhone using Rodeo?

Best regards,
David C.