Check out Jerry's new videos

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat May 8 10:00:46 EDT 2010

Jim,

That is correct. We are going to do this one thing for the iPad and do it extremely well. Once we're pleased with the results, we'll consider other devices and platforms. We are a small team and do not want to spread ourselves too thin.

People always ask: "What sorts of things can you do with Revolution?"

Rodeo is an example of one of Rev greatest strengths: manipulating strings on a server to create web app pages for a very particular device.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch