How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:44:15 EDT 2010

I think that is in the new license agreement - 4.0

I don't want to add any more to the large quantity of postings on this
topic, so I will stop now. My only parting advice would be to listen to your
conscience and try to do the right thing. I do wish that Steve Jobs would
not have put so many people into this position, but trying to find legal
maneuvers to sneak around the letter of the development agreement will not
end well for anyone, including RunRev and its community of developers.

Best of luck to you,

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 9:27 AM, René Micout <rene.micout at numericable.com>wrote:

> Yes,
> But I read (now) all the § 3. Your obligations of the iPhone SDK license.
> It is not easy, all is in English juridic language (I don't find the French
> license...  Does it exist ? If not in France [loi Toubon] the litigious
> terms of the contract are considered invalid... But is not the subject)
> When I red this part of the license I can say if "not using Objective C, C,
> C++" is a violation of the license.
> I never read something like that after a quick read...
> But it is necessary to read scrupulously to carry on...
> René
>
> Le 7 mai 2010 à 15:15, Jonathan Lynch a écrit :
>
> > Well, René, the violation would be whatever violation you were referring
> > when you said:
> >
> > "Am I in this case in violation of § 3.3.1 ? In absolute (towards
> contract),
> > yes, but where are the proof ?"

> > On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM, René Micout <rene.micout at numericable.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> But I respect the contract : I think in RevTalk (it is my private life)
> and
> >> I write in Objective C and I compile "my" Objective C code on (in ?)
> >> Xcode...
> >> I don't understand where is the violation...

> say
> >> potential because I do not know all the nuances of this situation.

> > --
> > Do all things with love

Do all things with love