Shiny apple-looking Android

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu May 6 23:15:47 EDT 2010

Roger,

I have been keeping an eye on that one too. It looks nice. I don't know if it is the same one Adobe had at it's booth a few weeks ago but it looks the same.
Even if it isn't, it will be great to have more platforms to develop for and more devices. Like I've said, this can only be good for us as cross-platform developers. And, if I can continue to help more handicapped people with inexpensive and helpful software on great devices then we all win.

Tom