How exactly does runrev for ipad/iphone work?

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Thu May 6 13:54:41 EDT 2010

Also, will the iphone, ipad specific properties and messages be available for standard stacks?

One of the things I have always wanted is a way to declare and parameterize custom messages.  Does Rev support this?  For instance, I would like to declare as a property of a property that any delta of a property (within range) to propagate a message.

	set the propMessage of the width [of card graphic x] to true for larger [smaller, within, without] than (300) absolute [relative]

The above script would tell card graphic x to send a message every time its width was changed to a value greater than 300 pixels.  The message sent would be "width_Message" and would carry the new property value in the container "it".

Randall