User Extensions/Externals

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Wed May 5 00:13:00 EDT 2010

Jacque wrote:

> It works the simple way for me. I just dropped the external into that folder, restarted Rev, made a new stack, and made a call to the external from the stack script. Worked okay.

All aboard the Merry-go-round!

That looks like the place I came in. This still does not work for me. If it did I would gladly accept it as my modus operandi.

Would you please tell me your configuration - rev and Mac OS X. Unless it exactly the same as mine, I think this has to go to QCC.

Another thought: what is the External References in the stack Property Inspector. Haven't been able to find anything in the guide.