User Extensions/Externals

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 4 11:12:07 EDT 2010

> From: Thierry D.
>
> A guess : your external is launched from another stack.
>
> A second guess :  you have already launched your external before
> starting your stack,
> or say  other way,  the previous time you launched your external,
> it didn't close
> properly and keep running in the IDE.

I figured out what was going on. In the standalone, the "startup" handler
executes properly, and my external gets loaded from the adjacent "externals"
folder. In the IDE, my "startup" never gets called, so the property isn't
set, but a long time ago I stuck the external into Revolution's "externals"
folder, so it was using that instead. Problem solved, I guess.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com