What can an image object display?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Mon May 3 23:04:09 EDT 2010

Hey Bill ,

Looking in the dictionary under "import" list this:

Importing a paint file creates an image object on the current card. The
import command can import GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, XWD, XBM, XPM, or PBM,
PGM, or PPM files. On Mac OS systems, PICT files can also be imported
(but they cannot be displayed on Unix or Windows systems).
Importing an EPS file creates an EPS object on the current card.

-Marty Knapp