Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon May 3 02:16:24 EDT 2010

I guess if a person is sufficiently ignorant or has their fingers in their ears and screams, any honest answer will slip by un recognized.  Would you like it better if I said the future of computing is better touch up tools in photo editors?  In the nixon administration your rhetorical technique was called "rat f___ing" and was used as you are to thwart opponents who would win legitimate and fair debates or elections.  Tell me your great vision of computation or at the very least why you are so threatened by me.