Apples actual response to the Flash issue

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun May 2 22:47:12 EDT 2010

[...]
NSString *documentsDirectory = [paths objectAtIndex:0];

while(!madeNewPath) {
imgPath = [documentsDirectory stringByAppendingPathComponent:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"WhatThe%i.jpg",x]];
if([[NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtPath:imgPath]) x++; else madeNewPath = TRUE;
}
[...]

restoredImg = [UIImage imageWithData:[NSData dataWithContentsOfFile:imgPath]];