iPhone?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat May 1 10:48:20 EDT 2010

On May 1, 2010, at 10:40 AM, René Micout <rene.micout at numericable.com> wrote:

> The only possibility for Apple to prohibit other language that C, C++ and Objective C is when you submit an application for App Store approbation...
> How can they do otherwise ?

They can change the iPhone OS to not run apps that were made from other languages, or make iTunes automatically delete those apps when you connect the phone.

My guess is that they will allow some tools, like Rev, to work, even in the store, and that it will all continue to just be a vendetta against Flash.