iPhone?

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sat May 1 10:02:19 EDT 2010

Dear Richmond,
I think it is possible to create application for iPad without putting it into the App Store.
For my own it is enough... My application (my project are not to be sold)
But how many people (here) make application
1. for themselves
2. directly for a company (App store > not necessary...)
3. free (gratuit !)
?
That is the question
Bon souvenir de Paris