DataGrid Forms, checkboxes and Pull-Down buttons?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 18:11:15 EDT 2010

Hi All...

I'm using datagrids to display some data out of a mySQL database. I
created a check box and a option button in the template for my data
grid row.

I would like to be able to check if data row checkbox hilite is true
or not and would like to store data in my db based on the option of my
option button.

How do I get the hilite of my individual checkboxes in each row, and
along the same lines, how would I get the information selected in my
option button from each row of the datagrid?

Thanks in Advance!

John Patten