revmobile looking good

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Mar 20 20:07:19 EDT 2010

On Mar 20, 2010, at 7:36 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

> >A couple of days ago (just after the latest revMobile pre-alpha),
> Apple released beta 5 of the iPhone 3.2 SDK and this is the first
> version that allows submission of apps using 3.2 which also means the
> first iPad apps.

I wasn't so much worried about submitting yet, but if I do a test of a stack that might look nice on the iPad, and I have the iPhone Simulator running at the time and set for iPad, it still switches to iPhone when it runs the stack.

My test stack by the way is somewhat demanding, and still I get a few frames per second even on my first generation iPhone.