revmobile looking good

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:36:34 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Colin Holgate <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:
> I've been getting the builds, and testing the same stack each time (this one: http://xfiles.funnygarbage.com/~colinholgate/rev/testtrack.html ), and it hasn't been going quite right, the cars would jitter around the place instead of going around the track. I didn't look into it too much because I also wasn't able to build to my iPhone, I was getting some sort of provisioning error in XCode.
>
> Anyway, the new build runs correctly in the iPhone Simulator, and so I also figured out the provisioning issue, and have it running on my phone too.

Yes, this version of the pre-alpha is a big improvement. I'm really
enjoying playing with it all.

> Meanwhile, would it be possible to include iPad in the Simulator choices? That script is password protected, so I can't go in and try adding that myself.

A couple of days ago (just after the latest revMobile pre-alpha),
Apple released beta 5 of the iPhone 3.2 SDK and this is the first
version that allows submission of apps using 3.2 which also means the
first iPad apps.
I would expect that now they have a target, RunRev can link into this
and give us an iPad version soon.

Cheers,
Sarah