JADE (NetBeans IDE 6.8) and Rev Studio 4.0

zeeshan aamir shani.runrev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 20:54:02 EDT 2010

Hay Mark Schonewille,

i tested with the changes in command emailed by Mark Wieder  ( put
shell("Server 6800") into tResult)

in server button in Rev like this
*For Server  Communication Button in Rev*

on mouseUp
   local tDefaultFolder, tResult
   --
   put the defaultFolder into tDefaultFolder
   set the defaultFolder to StackPath()

*
*

 this command will work but it gives this error.

        java.lang.
NoClassDefFoundError: Server (wrong name: Server/Server)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: Server.  Program will exit.Exception in
thread "main"

but i try it on same as in same folder where .Java and .Class file placed.

Regards,
ZEESHAN