JADE (NetBeans IDE 6.8) and Rev Studio 4.0

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Mar 19 20:10:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I already told him exactly the same off-list, because he asked me
about it directly. Zeeshan, please reply my e-mail.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 20 mrt 2010, om 01:05 heeft Mark Wieder het volgende geschreven: