Possible virus warning

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Mar 19 02:03:01 EDT 2010

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richard-
>
> Thursday, March 18, 2010, 9:15:06 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Whether the email is part of the culprit's work or just another victim
>> like all of us who shouldn't have rec'd that unsolicited email remains
>> to be seen.
>
> Here's my best-case scenario: the rev team was attempting to reinstate
> private messaging on the forum boards, and in the process someone
> tried to post a topic. Since things were in flux, due to a database
> glitch the attempted topic post got instead emailed out to everyone
> registered on the board. The database glitch also is preventing any
> further user logins, and will probably have to be recreated from
> backups.

I feel so neglected. I didn't get a copy. :( But just for the record,
this person wrote to the tech queue, is a user who is investigating Rev
for possible purchase, and asked about JADE communications. I told him I
wasn't familiar enough to answer but that we had some experts on the
list and the forums and suggested he post there. He did, on both.

That's as much as I know.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com