Possible virus warning

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Mar 19 00:37:43 EDT 2010

Richard-

> Whether the email is part of the culprit's work or just another victim
> like all of us who shouldn't have rec'd that unsolicited email remains
> to be seen.

Here's my best-case scenario: the rev team was attempting to reinstate
private messaging on the forum boards, and in the process someone
tried to post a topic. Since things were in flux, due to a database
glitch the attempted topic post got instead emailed out to everyone
registered on the board. The database glitch also is preventing any
further user logins, and will probably have to be recreated from
backups.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net