Getting a Label Field to Scroll with Another Field

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 15 16:35:50 EDT 2010

Hi André,

Thanks.  No problem, I knew what you meant.  Unfortunately, the scrolling still does not align the two because, I believe, the title field's contents are not as wide as that of the data field.  I think I need to pad the title field with spaces to get make it the same formattedWidth as the data field.

Thanks again,

Gregory

Montreal