Data grids don't refresh/redraw when disabled?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Mar 12 23:15:04 EST 2010

On Mar 12, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Jeffrey Massung wrote:

> Just wondering if this was intentional behavior for a reason or not?
>
> Often times I find myself disabling a DG while doing a large
> operation (like downloading a webpage) and then re-enabling it
> afterwards. If I disable it, though, any resizes won't redraw the DG.

I did a quick test and it appears that the Rev engine does not send
the resizeControl message to the data grid when it is disabled. I'm
asking around to see if this is intentional or not (I don't think it
is correct behavior) but the workaround is to do the following after
resizing the data grid if your data grid is disabled:

dispatch "resizeControl" to group "DataGrid"

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems