Data Matrix

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:12:52 EST 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Jérôme Rosat <jrosat at mac.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a library for creating a data matrix in Revolution. I did not find an example with Revolution. I found libdmtx, an open source software for reading and writing Data Matrix 2D barcodes on Linux, Unix, OS X, Windows, and mobile devices. But I found only binary for command line tools for windows and I am not qualified to compile the code to create command line tools Mac OS.
>
> Have you already created a data matrix with Revolution ? Is there a volunteer to create an external/library ?

If you can rely on a web link, you can use Google's API directly.
Here is a script to generate a QR code as an image.

on mouseUp
     put fld "Text" into tPlain
     put 300 into tWidthHeight
     put "http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=qr&chs=" &
tWidthHeight & "x" & tWidthHeight & "&chl=" & tPlain into tURL
     put URL tURL into img "QR"
end mouseUp

HTH,
Sarah