How do I 'shorten' this script?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 01:01:07 EST 2010

Hi there,

I am having trouble with 'shortening' some script but don't know why.

The first script works but the second one doesn't. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Greetings,

William

*
*

*
*

*on mouseUp*

*if* the backgroundcolor of grc "A1" of grp "A" = the backgroundcolor of grc
 "A1" of grp "B" and \

*if the backgroundcolor of grc "A2" of grp "A" = the backgroundcolor of grc
 "A2" of grp "B" and \*

*if the backgroundcolor of grc "A3" of grp "A" = the backgroundcolor of grc
 "A3" of grp "B" and \*

*if* the backgroundcolor of grc "A4" of grp "A" = the backgroundcolor of grc
 "A4" of grp "B" and \

*if* the backgroundcolor of grc "A5" of grp "A" = the backgroundcolor of grc
 "A5" of grp "B"

 *then* *answer* "AnswerA"

*else* *answer* "AnswerB"

*end* mouseUp

*on* mouseUp

   *repeat* with x = 1 to 5

      *put* "A" &x into tName

      *end* *repeat*

 *if* the backgroundcolor of grc tName of grp "A" = the backgroundcolor of
grc tName of grp "B"

*then* *answer* "AnswerA"

*else* *answer* "AnswerB"

*end* mouseUp