RevMobile first impressions?

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Thu Mar 4 16:02:08 EST 2010

I received by mail the availability on the pre alpha revmobile release. I still have a week to use a coupon that entitles me 5 years for the price of one (reason is I have done the same for studio). Still, this is 700€, which is a lot considering I probably will never make any money of it.

So, has someone jumped in the wagon and can share his/her impressions?

This would be very appreciated.

I went though the buying process and cancelled at the last moment when I saw the price...

On the other hand, I love the idea of programming for the iPhone/iPad.

TIA

François