Mac Standalone Bug

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 30 01:32:11 EDT 2010

Hi Bill,

Set the destroyStack to false, toggle the destroyWindow property (just
try both possibilities), save and close your stack. Re-open your stack
and build your standalone immediately. This worked for me.

Another solution might be to set the editMenus to true while hiding
the menubar group.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.