Mac Standalone Bug

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jun 30 01:21:31 EDT 2010

Bill Vlahos wrote:
> That doesn't fix it in 4.0.

Odd, it's what I usually use. You could try setting the destroywindow to
false too. I don't think you need to, but it's all I can think of. You
saved the stack after resetting the destroystack, before building,
right? Is the checkbox for destroystack NOT checked in the standalone
settings? If that's checked, the SB will reset the property behind your
back.

The horrible, ugly workaround is to hide the stack on preOpenStack, set
the height via script, and then show the stack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com