snapshot and background problems

Michael D Mays michael at michaelsmanias.com
Mon Jun 28 10:51:56 EDT 2010

Thanks Scott. I don't know what is going on. I  tried this before and I didn't get anything but trash. This morning when I ran the handler the image became grey. I had been saying 'set the imagedata ...' instead of '...text...'. I tried text and the same nothing changed. So I deleted and dragged a new  image into the background ( for the nth time) and ran the handler again and it worked!??

Michael